“When creating a B2B site, it is critical to remember that the person shopping B2B during the workday is the same person shopping B2C sites in the evening; why should the experiences be different?”
Gian Genovesi, Briteskies’ Magento Delivery Lead
Magento B2B eCommerce
Magento Commerce, a Forrester Wave: B2B Commerce Suites for Midsize Organizations Leader, is your open-source B2B eCommerce solution.
You probably already know that you should to have a B2B eCommerce site, but here is a little refresher:
In today’s market, shopping online, searching for product information, researching options, and looking up competitors are all typical online behaviors. B2B companies who are not taking advantage of the latest trends in B2C are going to leave dollars on the table.
B2B eCommerce sites should feature functional design, search engine optimized content, and personalized site experiences.
Providing customers with the ability to purchase products and services via your website creates a convenient sales channel for your customers and encourages ongoing customer interaction. Additional conversions that are unrelated to sales, such as submitting forms, sharing content, and commenting on posts, are also incredibly important to plan for and track.
Four reasons to choose Magento for your B2B Project:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online presence and provides you the ability to leverage B2C Functionality in a B2B Environment to support your sales team while increasing your online presence.
- Marketing – a variety of functions are available to help you drive more traffic to your site.
- Lead Generation and Nurturing – personalization and automation capabilities assist in your ability to move customers through the buyer’s journey.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from mom-and-pop shops and start ups to multi-million dollar organizations as such it is a platform which will grow with your company.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
Learn more about how B2C practices can benefit your B2B organization.
Check out some recent B2B eCommerce Blogs:
B2B eCommerce and JD Edwards: Bolt-On System vs. Magento
by Bill Onion on December 13, 2017 at 3:30 pm
When it comes to leveraging eCommerce alongside your JD Edwards environment, there are generally two options: utilize an ERP extension or integrate […]
Digital Marketing Opportunities for Advanced B2B Manufacturing Marketers
by email@example.com (Heather Kramer) on October 6, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Out with the old and in with the new! Looking ahead to 2018, it's a natural time for all marketers to review the marketing tactics they've used this […]
Magento Digital Commerce Cloud for B2B
by Hannah Gierosky on September 20, 2017 at 2:30 pm
We know that Magento is a great choice for B2B organizations, and one of the things that makes it so great is Magento’s continuing dedication […]
Magento Commerce Named a B2B "Leader"
by Hannah Gierosky on September 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm
As we previously mentioned, Magento Commerce has been highlighted as a leader in a recent Forrester Wave report. We're so excited to report the news, […]
Design Tips for a B2B Site
by Michelle Kowalski on August 14, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Creating a well-designed eCommerce site can be a challenge, especially when it comes to B2B eCommerce sites. Combining both form and function into a […]