Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
Get to Magento 2 Before the Rush
by Gian Genovesi on April 19, 2017 at 2:30 pm
With Magento 1 end of life coming at the end of 2018, it’s likely that many retailers will be scrambling to upgrade their Magento sites to […]
Magento 2.1.6 Release
by Gian Genovesi on April 14, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Magento recently released Magento Enterprise, Enterprise Cloud, and Community Editions 2.1.6. This release comes with some great new features and […]
Best of the Blogosphere: April 2017
by Hannah Gierosky on April 7, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
You Launched Your eCommerce Site, Now What?
by Tom Kramer on March 27, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Remember that famous Field of Dreams quote? “If you build it, they will come.” That might have worked for Kevin Costner, but […]
What's New in Magento for 2017
by Gian Genovesi on March 20, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Over the last few months, Magento has announced some interesting new partnerships and functionality. Some of these features are already available and […]