Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
Implementing Marketing Solutions with Magento
by Matt Trimmer on February 1, 2017 at 3:30 pm
We love Magento’s marketing capabilities and have customized and leveraged them for all different types of clients. During a recent eCommerce […]
Extending the Magento Admin
by Matt Trimmer on January 4, 2017 at 3:30 pm
In our experience working within the B2B Magento realm, and even in some larger B2C projects, we’ve seen customers attempt to use Magento in […]
Magento as a Business Process Improver
by Gian Genovesi on November 23, 2016 at 3:30 pm
When we implement an eCommerce project for a client, often times the main focus is giving their customers a great user experience, including the […]
Buyer Beware: Magento 2 Modules
by Matt Trimmer on November 14, 2016 at 3:30 pm
One of the benefits of working with Magento is its open source code and the subsequent community surrounding the platform. It allows users to […]
Creating a Google-Friendly Site with Magento
by Gian Genovesi on October 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Google AdWords is a powerful tool that can promote your site and offerings to a new audience. Along with that power, however, comes a few […]