Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce due to its flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and speed and architectural improvements.
Which Magento version, Commerce or Open Source, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Keep Your Site Safe with the Magento Security Scan Tool
Site security is a major concern for eCommerce site owners, but Magento’s new Security Scan Tool makes that job a little easier. The Security Scan Tool is a value-added service available for free to registered Magento merchants that allows merchants to regularly monitor their sites and receive updates regarding security risks. Learn more about how this tool helps keep your site secure here.
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
8 Ways to Optimize Cart Checkout with Magento Commerce
by Lindsey Mink on May 30, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Checking out should be the most exciting part of the customer experience; it’s the final step until the product or service they so […]
What's New in Magento Commerce 2.2.4?
by Gian Genovesi on May 2, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Today is the day! Magento Commerce 2.2.4 is available starting today and features new integrations with Amazon Pay, Klarna, and Vertex, as well as […]
What to Consider When Choosing an eCommerce Consulting Partner
by Hannah Gierosky on April 11, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Do any of the following statements apply to your eCommerce site? […]
Why You Should Upgrade to Magento Commerce 2
by Colleen Kowalski on April 4, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Your current eCommerce site might be running fine. But the truth is, “fine” is not going to get you the conversions you want and […]
Just Say No to Custom Coding Your Site
by Bill Onion on February 28, 2018 at 3:30 pm
In this day and age and with many prepackaged technologies available, you would think that a custom-built site or software would be a rarity. While […]