Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
Making the Move from Magento 1 to Magento 2: Lessons Learned
by Matt Trimmer on October 23, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Any software upgrade project will come with its fair share of challenges, but upgrading to a newer version of the same platform […]
Why Use Managed Services?
by Gian Genovesi on October 18, 2017 at 2:30 pm
So, you’ve finally launched your new Magento site. Congratulations! While all of your efforts have certainly paid off, the work isn’t over. One […]
What's New with Magento Commerce 2.2?
by Hannah Gierosky on October 9, 2017 at 2:30 pm
More exciting news from Magento: Magento Commerce 2.2 has reached General Availability. This release includes numerous functional fixes and […]
Preparing Your eCommerce Site for the 2017 Holiday Rush
by Hannah Gierosky on October 4, 2017 at 2:30 pm
It may be hard to believe, but the holiday shopping season is right around the corner! And while it may still feel like summer outside, now is the […]
Leveraging Magento Social
by Hannah Gierosky on October 2, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Have you ever been scrolling through Facebook and seen an ad for a product you’re interested in alongside a button urging you to buy now? And then […]