Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce due to its flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and speed and architectural improvements.
Which Magento version, Commerce or Open Source, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Keep Your Site Safe with the Magento Security Scan Tool
Site security is a major concern for eCommerce site owners, but Magento’s new Security Scan Tool makes that job a little easier. The Security Scan Tool is a value-added service available for free to registered Magento merchants that allows merchants to regularly monitor their sites and receive updates regarding security risks. Learn more about how this tool helps keep your site secure here.
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
B2B eCommerce New Year's Resolutions
by Bill Onion on January 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm
We’re over a week into 2019; have you kept up with your new year’s resolutions? If your goals for the year include improving your B2B […]
Fixing eCommerce Mistakes with Magento
by Gian Genovesi on December 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm
With the amount of eCommerce sites available to customers today, having the best product on the market just isn’t enough to drive sales. The […]
The Best Strategy for Integrating Magento and IBM i
by Bill Onion on December 12, 2018 at 3:30 pm
IBM i is a dependable workhorse that many organizations have effectively used to manage their business for years. The thought of connecting IBM […]
New Personalization Features with Magento and Adobe
by Gian Genovesi on November 14, 2018 at 3:30 pm
When Magento was acquired by Adobe earlier this year, a lot of questions were raised about the future of the eCommerce platform. Sure, the […]
Recommendations for Growing Your B2B eCommerce Business
by Gian Genovesi on October 24, 2018 at 2:30 pm
We all know that B2B eCommerce isn’t going away anytime soon. But just because you’re aware of it doesn’t mean your company is […]