Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
- Where is (Blank) in the Magento 2 Admin?Posted by Matt Trimmer on August 1, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Recently, one of our Magento developers was looking to change the settings to a module in Magento 2. Using his knowledge of Magento 1, he opened up a […]
- Magento 2.1 AnnouncementPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on June 24, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Magento Enterprise Edition 2.1, the first feature release on the Magento 2 platform, was made available yesterday, June 23. In an email to partners […]
- Applying Design Changes in Magento 2.0Posted by email@example.com (Derrik Nyomo) on May 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
One of the many benefits of utilizing Magento for your eCommerce site is that Magento allows users to make minor or even temporary changes to your […]
- Magento Imagine 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on May 4, 2016 at 2:49 pm
The Imagine conference is one of the most awaited events of the year in the Magento community. Attendees spend all year preparing, and the event […]
- An Introduction to Events in Magento 2Posted by Navarr Barnier on April 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Magento Events have been an impactful tool in Magento, and they have made the jump to Magento 2 as well. Events in Magento 2 have some changes and […]