Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Four reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
- New Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0 CapabilitiesPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on February 8, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Magento recently released a webinar that goes into detail about Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0. Paul Boisvert, VP of Digital Commerce Product […]
- 10 Things That Cripple Your Magento Store (That You Might Not Even Realize You're Doing)Posted by Simple Helix on January 20, 2016 at 4:36 pm
The first thing your potential customers see of your site will normally be the blank browser window that displays as your site begins to load after […]
- Making the Move from Magento Community to Enterprise 2.0Posted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on January 18, 2016 at 3:40 pm
With the recent release of Magento 2.0, now is a great time to consider moving your Magento site from Community to Enterprise. Previous […]
- Editing Magento Transactional EmailsPosted by Matt Trimmer on December 28, 2015 at 5:05 pm
Before your Magento site goes live, there are so many things to check and test to ensure that your site is ready for the world. One thing that often […]
- Magento Visual Merchandizer ToolPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Derrik Nyomo) on December 14, 2015 at 7:37 pm
When setting up your Magento site, the organization of your products may not be the first task on your mind. Sure, your offerings are sorted into […]