Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Four reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
- Magento Imagine 2016Posted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on May 4, 2016 at 2:49 pm
The Imagine conference is one of the most awaited events of the year in the Magento community. Attendees spend all year preparing, and the event […]
- An Introduction to Events in Magento 2Posted by Navarr Barnier on April 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Magento Events have been an impactful tool in Magento, and they have made the jump to Magento 2 as well. Events in Magento 2 have some changes and […]
- Greg Crane's Magento Developer Plus CertificationPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on February 15, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Congratulations to Briteskies team member Greg Crane on his latest Magento certification! […]
- New Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0 CapabilitiesPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on February 8, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Magento recently released a webinar that goes into detail about Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0. Paul Boisvert, VP of Digital Commerce Product […]
- 10 Things That Cripple Your Magento Store (That You Might Not Even Realize You're Doing)Posted by Simple Helix on January 20, 2016 at 4:36 pm
The first thing your potential customers see of your site will normally be the blank browser window that displays as your site begins to load after […]