Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
What's New in Magento for 2017
by Gian Genovesi on March 20, 2017 at 2:30 pm
Over the last few months, Magento has announced some interesting new partnerships and functionality. Some of these features are already available and […]
Why You Should Make the Jump to Magento 2
by Matt Trimmer on March 15, 2017 at 2:30 pm
The release of Magento 2 has left many Magento 1 users wondering when and if they should be moving to the new platform. While the answer depends on […]
Best of the Blogosphere: March 2017
by Hannah Gierosky on March 3, 2017 at 3:30 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
Implementing Marketing Solutions with Magento
by Matt Trimmer on February 1, 2017 at 3:30 pm
We love Magento’s marketing capabilities and have customized and leveraged them for all different types of clients. During a recent eCommerce […]
Extending the Magento Admin
by Matt Trimmer on January 4, 2017 at 3:30 pm
In our experience working within the B2B Magento realm, and even in some larger B2C projects, we’ve seen customers attempt to use Magento in […]