Why choose Magento eCommerce for your next project?
Magento is a leading choice for online shopping sites, powering 34% of the Alexa 1 Million Top Sites.
Which Magento version, Enterprise or Community, is right for your company’s eCommerce needs?
Five reasons to choose Magento:
- Flexibility: Magento is an open source eCommerce platform that allows you to take total control of your online shopping cart software.
- Scalability: Magento clients range from start ups to global brands.
- Affordability: Magento’s lower cost of ownership makes it an affordable eCommerce option.
- Dependability: Magento has a network of certified developers who can help implement your project the right way.
- Technology Updates: Magento 2, the latest release, enables B2B and B2C companies to quickly deliver an omnichannel experience.
Magento Success Stories
Did you know?
- Used by 240,000+ merchants worldwide (including Vizio, Rosetta Stone, Saraiva, Athlete’s Foot, Ford, Cardinal Health, and many more).
- The leading eCommerce platform for responsive design (34% Alexa 1 million).
- The choice for 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Check out some most recent Magento Blogs:
- Creating a Google-Friendly Site with MagentoPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on October 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Google AdWords is a powerful tool that can promote your site and offerings to a new audience. Along with that power, however, comes a few […]
- Magento 2 for Newbies: How to Set a Custom Theme ProgrammaticallyPosted by Jim Mather on September 28, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Magento is a powerful framework, but sometimes it isn’t the easiest to figure out. As someone new to Magento 2 development, I find myself […]
- Custom Magento B2B Organizational ModulePosted by Navarr Barnier on September 21, 2016 at 2:30 pm
A recent client wanted to implement Magento for their B2B eCommerce site, and while Magento is a powerful eCommerce software, it is not inherently […]
- Extending uRapidFlow with a New Profile Type in Magento 2Posted by Navarr Barnier on September 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm
For a recent project, we created a brand new product type in Magento 2. Part of that implementation involved linking child products to a parent. […]
- Magento 2 Custom Product Type: A Briteskies SolutionPosted by Navarr Barnier on August 29, 2016 at 2:47 pm
One of our clients had a unique product type requirement that led to a custom Magento 2 solution. This client sells items that can be engraved and […]