Choosing IBM WebSphere Commerce for your next eCommerce project
Join thousands of merchants worldwide who choose WebSphere Commerce for its size, strength, speed and reliability.
WebSphere Commerce is an award-winning, feature-rich commerce engine that Gartner and Forrester rank as the industry’s leading B2B and B2C package.
Does your eCommerce site need a reboot?
- Does your eCommerce site attracts visitors who are jumping ship before check out?
- Do you have a high percentage of non-repeat customers?
- Does your site have a slow page load time or out of date images?
- Is the product catalog difficult to manage?
- Is your site revenue not meeting business goals?
- Is your back office overwhelmed and unable to keep up with orders?
If any of these issues keeps you up late at night, WebSphere Commerce may help you get a good night sleep so you can focus your energy on growing your business. WebSphere Commerce supports a variety of business models and eCommerce site configurations and is perfectly suited for mid-sized to enterprise organizations. It works well for B2B and B2C retailers in a variety of industries and verticals. It is scalable and adaptable – growing with your evolving organization.
WebSphere Commerce Success Stories
“IBM has built in most of the functionality that users want and need in eCommerce software. In my experience, this software simply works. From the inception of a project, through its completion and long after, I know I can count on it.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
Check some recent WebSphere Commerce Blogs:
- How to Have an Unsuccessful WebSphere Commerce DeploymentPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Onion) on June 6, 2016 at 2:27 pm
You may think you know what it takes to have a smooth WebSphere Commerce deployment, but what about the decisions that will guarantee an unsuccessful […]
- How WebSphere Commerce Helps Achieve PCI CompliancePosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on October 28, 2015 at 5:50 pm
A crucial factor of a successful eCommerce site is creating trust between your company and your customers. They need to trust that your products or […]
- Employee Spotlight: Prathyusha Takkillapati, WebSphere Commerce DeveloperPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on October 16, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Get to know our team with our Employee Spotlight. This month's featured Briteskies team member is Prathyusha Takkillapati.&nbs […]
- IBM WebSphere Commerce V8.0Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on October 5, 2015 at 2:51 pm
IBM WebSphere Commerce recently announced the release of WebSphere Commerce V8.0. This version features some new functions to help promote customer […]
- WebSphere Commerce Attribute DictionaryPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on August 5, 2015 at 6:08 pm
WebSphere Commerce has a host of impactful Business Tools that provide control over catalog management capabilities without requiring development […]