Choosing IBM WebSphere Commerce for your next eCommerce project
Join thousands of merchants worldwide who choose WebSphere Commerce for its size, strength, speed and reliability.
WebSphere Commerce is an award-winning, feature-rich commerce engine that Gartner and Forrester rank as the industry’s leading B2B and B2C package.
Does your eCommerce site need a reboot?
- Does your eCommerce site attracts visitors who are jumping ship before check out?
- Do you have a high percentage of non-repeat customers?
- Does your site have a slow page load time or out of date images?
- Is the product catalog difficult to manage?
- Is your site revenue not meeting business goals?
- Is your back office overwhelmed and unable to keep up with orders?
If any of these issues keeps you up late at night, WebSphere Commerce may help you get a good night sleep so you can focus your energy on growing your business. WebSphere Commerce supports a variety of business models and eCommerce site configurations and is perfectly suited for mid-sized to enterprise organizations. It works well for B2B and B2C retailers in a variety of industries and verticals. It is scalable and adaptable – growing with your evolving organization.
WebSphere Commerce Success Stories
“IBM has built in most of the functionality that users want and need in eCommerce software. In my experience, this software simply works. From the inception of a project, through its completion and long after, I know I can count on it.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
Check some recent WebSphere Commerce Blogs:
- WebSphere Commerce Attribute DictionaryPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on August 5, 2015 at 6:08 pm
WebSphere Commerce has a host of impactful Business Tools that provide control over catalog management capabilities without requiring development […]
- 4 Lessons Learned During a WebSphere Commerce UpgradePosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on June 22, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Any eCommerce implementation or upgrade comes with its share of challenges, even for teams as experienced as ours. For a recent project, our […]
- Integrating WebSphere Commerce and Google Analytics Tag ManagerPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on June 3, 2015 at 2:54 pm
One of our recent projects was a WebSphere Commerce deployment for a new company who, although just starting out, were affiliated with an established […]
- 5 Tips for a Successful WebSphere Commerce DeploymentPosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on May 20, 2015 at 2:13 pm
The powerful WebSphere Commerce platform is a great place to run your online store, but a platform with this much potential requires adhering to best […]
- Integrating WebSphere Commerce With YotPoPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on April 13, 2015 at 5:01 pm
For an eCommerce site, customer-generated ratings and reviews of a product are one of the best features to encourage sales and boost SEO. In a survey […]