eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- Providing a Trustworthy eCommerce Experience for Your Most Skeptical CustomersPosted by Matt Trimmer on December 19, 2016 at 3:30 pm
When it comes to enhancing and optimizing your eCommerce site, the technologies and options available seem endless. But for all of the things your […]
- B2B eCommerce Inventory AvailabilityPosted by Matt Trimmer on December 14, 2016 at 3:30 pm
One common feature of an eCommerce site is product availability. For B2C sites that generally means telling the customer if an item is in or out of […]
- Tips for Organizing Your Catalog DataPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Onion) on November 30, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Whether you’re looking to implement an eCommerce site from scratch or upgrade your current site to make it more robust and modern, it all […]
- eCommerce Holiday Prep 2016Posted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on November 21, 2016 at 3:30 pm
With Thanksgiving just a few days away and Christmas close behind, it is officially the holiday season. If you’ve been avoiding this moment and […]
- Why You Should Treat Your eCommerce Site Like a Brick and Mortar StorePosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on November 7, 2016 at 3:30 pm
We have worked with a lot of organizations that create their eCommerce site without realizing how much work it will take to make the site successful. […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: November 2016Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on November 4, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]