eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- B2B eCommerce Design Best PracticesPosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on August 24, 2016 at 2:30 pm
As eCommerce becomes a driving force in the B2B realm, it can be confusing to determine what works best for your company’s B2B eCommerce site. […]
- How Lack of Internal Support Can Derail Your eCommerce ProjectPosted by Matt Trimmer on August 22, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Generally, an eCommerce implementation comes about when the company realizes that they need to update their online presence and bring their products […]
- Grow Your Online B2B Business by Paying Attention to Your UsersPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Kowalski) on August 10, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Are you looking to grow your B2B business online? Do you think you might be missing out on B2B business? Throughout our numerous projects, we have […]
- Are These Factors Still Shaping eCommerce?Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on August 8, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Back in 2013, Louis Columbus named five factors that were reshaping eCommerce: mobile, social, globalization, cloud systems, and legacy order […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: August 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on August 5, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- What to Expect When You're Expecting an eCommerce Site: Part 3Posted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on July 27, 2016 at 2:17 pm
So, you’ve determined what you need from your eCommerce site and how you will measure success, and you’ve selected a partner and a […]