eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- Why You Should Treat Your eCommerce Site Like a Brick and Mortar StorePosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on November 7, 2016 at 3:30 pm
We have worked with a lot of organizations that create their eCommerce site without realizing how much work it will take to make the site successful. […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: November 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on November 4, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- 5 Things Not to Do When Integrating eCommerce With JD EdwardsPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on November 2, 2016 at 2:30 pm
An eCommerce and JD Edwards integration project can be a challenging undertaking for any organization. There are a ton of moving pieces, and a […]
- eCommerce NightmaresPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on October 31, 2016 at 2:30 pm
At this time of year, it doesn’t take much to induce some truly frightening nightmares. However, ghost stories and haunted houses are nothing […]
- Creating a Google-Friendly Site with MagentoPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on October 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Google AdWords is a powerful tool that can promote your site and offerings to a new audience. Along with that power, however, comes a few […]
- B2B eCommerce Integration PointsPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Onion) on October 10, 2016 at 2:30 pm
We had a recent client who came to us with an existing (albeit subpar) implementation of Magento Enterprise Edition interfaced with JD Edwards […]