eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- What is Omnichannel eCommerce?Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on September 14, 2016 at 2:30 pm
The term “omnichannel eCommerce” has been tossed around quite a bit in the eCommerce realm lately. But what is omnichannel eCommerce, and […]
- Fall Layers for Your eCommerce SitePosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Kowalski) on September 7, 2016 at 2:30 pm
As summer winds down and the weather cools off, it can be easy to mourn the loss of warm temperatures and sunshine. Instead of holding on to summer […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: September 2016Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on September 2, 2016 at 2:41 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- B2B eCommerce Design Best PracticesPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on August 24, 2016 at 2:30 pm
As eCommerce becomes a driving force in the B2B realm, it can be confusing to determine what works best for your company’s B2B eCommerce site. […]
- How Lack of Internal Support Can Derail Your eCommerce ProjectPosted by Matt Trimmer on August 22, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Generally, an eCommerce implementation comes about when the company realizes that they need to update their online presence and bring their products […]
- Grow Your Online B2B Business by Paying Attention to Your UsersPosted by email@example.com (Michelle Kowalski) on August 10, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Are you looking to grow your B2B business online? Do you think you might be missing out on B2B business? Throughout our numerous projects, we have […]