eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- Will it be Happy Holidays for Retailers this Year?Posted by Avalara on September 21, 2015 at 3:25 pm
November and December are no “ho-ho-ho” laughing matter for retailers. Seasonal shopping is serious business. Nearly 20% of total retail […]
- ECommerce Holiday Prep 2015Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on September 14, 2015 at 3:26 pm
Fall is beginning to creep in and while many of us cling to the last vestiges of summer, the last thing anyone wants to think about is the impending […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: SeptemberPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on September 10, 2015 at 2:30 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- How eCommerce Helps Brick and Mortar RetailPosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on September 8, 2015 at 2:57 pm
It’s a conflict we see a lot with our clients: the competition felt between brick and mortar retail employees and a newly implemented eCommerce […]
- From Diploma to Paycheck: How to Get a Tech Job After GraduationPosted by Greg Crane on August 28, 2015 at 2:21 pm
College kids across the country are heading back to school, and for the newly graduated it can be a time of reflection and recognition. But for the […]
- Time to Go Back to School on Sales TaxPosted by Avalara on August 24, 2015 at 4:06 pm
August is traditionally a big sales month for retailers who reap revenue from back-to-school shoppers. To help out local businesses and encourage […]