eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- Advice From a Project Manager: RequirementsPosted by Katie Conaway, Gian Genovesi, and Matt Trimmer on February 1, 2016 at 4:20 pm
Any eCommerce project comes about when a company has a need that is not being met. The goal of the project is typically to meet that need while […]
- 5 Signs Your Project Manager is Just an Empty SuitPosted by Katie Conaway, Gian Genovesi, and Matt Trimmer on January 11, 2016 at 3:27 pm
The Project Manager is an influential member of a project team. A good Project Manager can set the tone for an impactful and efficient project […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: JanuaryPosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on January 8, 2016 at 3:41 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- Be a Savvy Seller in 2016Posted by Avalara on December 21, 2015 at 4:46 pm
What does it take to be a savvy seller in 2016? Be smart about social media, be open to apps, and offer your clients the best checkout experience […]
- 12 Days of eCommerce ChristmasPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on December 9, 2015 at 4:37 pm
As the traditional 12 Days of Christmas carol illustrates, no one can prepare for the holiday rush in a single day. But what good are French hens and […]
- MuleSoft: An OverviewPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on December 7, 2015 at 5:59 pm
In any eCommerce environment, there are a lot of different components that need to communicate with each other. Between the POS system, back end ERP, […]