eCommerce sales are estimated to surpass $300 billion
The line between B2B and B2C continues to blur as consumers accustomed to shopping online for their personal purchases expect the same level of attention to the user experience while researching options at work for their boss or customer. Regardless of the type of eCommerce site you have, users have come to expect a customized, elegant, and intuitive experience. (source: Forrester 2015 Five Year eCommerce Forecast)
Three quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your focus on the customer and the buyer’s journey.
- Investigate eCommerce platform options.
IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento are among the most highly-rated systems in the industry.
- Search for an experienced, certified partner.
The partner you choose should not only have the desired experience but should match your organization’s values and style.
“People first, technology second. Our project methodology focuses on listening, learning, and understanding our customers’ pain points; only then do we design technical elements that help our customers achieve their business goals.” Bill Onion, Managing Director
eCommerce Success Stories
Check out some of our recent eCommerce Blogs:
- 3 Common B2B Site MistakesPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on July 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Is your organization struggling to create support for your B2B eCommerce project? It’s not uncommon for businesses to have trouble seeing past […]
- What to Expect When You're Expecting an eCommerce Site: Part 2Posted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on July 13, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Once you have determined the “why” behind your eCommerce project, it’s time to make two of the biggest decisions of the entire […]
- Tips for Managing eCommerce Catalog ContentPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on July 11, 2016 at 2:45 pm
When implementing a B2B eCommerce site, collecting and organizing all of your catalog data first will prevent many avoidable holdups throughout the […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: July 2016Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on July 1, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- Why Going Mobile is the Next Best Thing for Your CompanyPosted by Lindsey Mink on June 29, 2016 at 2:34 pm
Deciding to go mobile is a difficult decision for any business. Your company must weigh the pros and cons, as well as figure out a blue print to make […]
- SaaS vs. Licensed: Evaluating Your eCommerce Platform ChoicesPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on June 27, 2016 at 3:48 pm
One of the most crucial decisions made during an eCommerce project comes at the very beginning when making a platform selection. There are countless […]