Briteskies is hiring
Are you a student currently enrolled in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or a related field of study?
In this role, you will with the marketing and business development team to assist with increasing sales and brand awareness through creating new prospect appointments, building the sales pipeline, and attracting new business through outbound marketing efforts. Remote hours are possible for the right candidate.
These tasks will require knowledge of our industry (don’t worry we’ll teach you this) as well as soft skills such as effective communication, organization, customer service, and confidence.
- Identify and speak with business prospects and leads by utilizing existing sales techniques
- Analyze marketing data to increase potential sales
- Accurately maintain and update CRM
- Create and pitch additional sales and marketing ideas in weekly team meetings
- Research and analysis of targeted prospects
Candidate should have:
- Eagerness to learn, grow and get outside of one's comfort zone
- Confident, well-spoken, professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, yet persistent cold calling capabilities
- Organized and detail-oriented with a focus on deadlines
What You’ll Learn
As a member of the Briteskies team, you will gain first-hand experience working in an IT consulting firm and learn the techniques behind B2B marketing and sales. You will be trained by our marketing and sales staff and be given the opportunity to contribute to the overall growth and improvement of Briteskies.
- The background of sales and outbound marketing including how to identify and categorize Personas, Leads, and Prospects
- First-hand experience with sales through email and phone conversations with potential clients
- Skills for maintaining CRM organization
- How to effectively analyze marketing data to improve overall sales approach
- How to craft successful marketing and sales campaigns through beginning, middle, and end stages
- Experience working in HubSpot, Canva, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- The ability to work as a valued member of a team
We’re not looking for someone to help us unpack boxes and do countless hours of data entry. At Briteskies, we view our interns as part of a team and enjoy incorporating them into our workflow so they can gain the hands-on experience they can use throughout their careers.