Briteskies is hiring
Are you interested in the challenge of building a successful book of business?
In this role, you will focus on increasing market share by developing new business through extensive prospecting, marketing, and building relationships. This role will look to find exciting new customers and projects for our services with the Adobe Commerce (Magento) software platform.
The Sales Representative will work cooperatively with our sales team, including our internal marketing and sales teams, our sales manager and the Managing Director. This role will need a deep understanding of the eCommerce industry as well as the capabilities of Briteskies to meet or exceed business development goals and metrics.
- Meet or exceed an aggressive sales target established by the team.
- Collaborate and work cooperatively with colleagues, business partners, and prospects to reach beneficial solutions.
- Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationship with adobe sales representatives.
- Demonstrate a willingness to call on new customers and open doors for potential relationships.
- Call and conduct discovery interviews with prospective clients at the appropriate level of decision-making.
- Build and maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry and competition.
- Conduct research on changing market conditions by identifying and communicating factors that will benefit existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in the development of an individual business plan and sales strategy utilized to identify and close new accounts.
- Develop a clear understanding of the competitor’s strategy and execute an appropriate counter-strategy designed to achieve an advantageous sales position.
- Maintain comprehensive service and industry knowledge.
- Become an expert in understanding and presenting the company's products and services to support prospective client questions and discussions.
- Market company’s products and services to prospective clients or customers by traveling to and attending industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Able to network within the industry and demonstrate an understanding of buyer personas.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date CRM database utilizing Hubspot.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Managing Director.
Candidate knowledge, skill, and abilities should include:
- Ability to demonstrate alignment with Briteskies core values.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and responsiveness to the changing needs of clients.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Proven track record in effectively developing sales strategy and delivering results.
- Broad-based computer skills in the Microsoft 365 suite of programs and CRM (HubSpot a plus).
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in working through contract negotiations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Broad knowledge of sales skills and techniques.
- Social Selling experience is preferred.
- Self-motivated, organized, excellent time management, ability to work independently, and willing to travel (limited).
- A strong desire and ambition to succeed as a consultative sales professional.