So, you’re considering implementing JD Edwards as your ERP?
Great choice! Oracle’s investment in the JDE product line has cemented JD Edwards as a leader in the ERP space.
JD Edwards software has been a longstanding, dependable platform with loyal users. For decades, JDE Software has been used around the globe on businesses of every size and configuration. With the most current version, JDE EnterpriseOne (E1), Oracle delivers a software platform that offers more choice of databases, operating systems, and hardware so you can build and expand your IT solution to meet business requirements. JD Edwards delivers over 80 application modules to support a diverse set of business processes and key industry solutions, including Distribution, Retail, Mining and Logistics, Manufacturing and Financials.
Let’s get you where you need to go. Are you:
“JD Edwards…is something we are going to continue to invest in … that’s a very strategic product line for us.” Larry Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Technology Office – Oracle Corporation
- Name the Executive Sponsor of the JD Edwards Implementation project and determine the key stakeholders.
- Publish the scope of the project along with the changed management process.
- Determine the measurements of success for the project and set Key Performance Indicators.
- Determine both ideal and problematic times for the project to deploy.
- Review your modifications and determine which are critical and which are not.
- Consider the risks associated with the project as well as risk avoidance strategies and contingency plans.
- Start cleaning up the old system.
- Think about the Education Strategy for the new processes and systems.
- Consider how to work best with the consulting partner and work with them to set the Implementation Strategy.
- Plan for 12 months after deployment.
Check out some recent JD Edwards Blogs:
- 5 Things Not to Do When Integrating eCommerce With JD EdwardsPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on November 2, 2016 at 2:30 pm
An eCommerce and JD Edwards integration project can be a challenging undertaking for any organization. There are a ton of moving pieces, and a […]
- Changing the Fiscal Year End in JD EdwardsPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Balser) on October 26, 2016 at 2:30 pm
There are plenty of changes that come with a business acquisition for companies running JD Edwards, especially when it comes to business processes […]
- Fixed Assets Revaluation: A Briteskies Custom SolutionPosted by email@example.com (Dave Balser) on October 17, 2016 at 2:30 pm
In the business world, companies are bought and sold all the time. Typically, when a company is acquired, it will undergo a revaluation of its fixed […]
- Tri-State RUG October EventPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Onion) on October 3, 2016 at 2:30 pm
We are excited to be participating in and presenting at a Tri-State Regional Users Group (TRUG) event this month. The Tri-State Local Users Group […]
- Keeping Your JDE Project from Going Off the RailsPosted by Andy Klee on June 1, 2016 at 2:09 pm
There are so many factors to consider during a JD Edwards project: from deciding what type of upgrade works best for your company to choosing a […]