JDE Manufacturing / Distribution Consultant
Briteskies is looking for an Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing or Distribution consultant who is passionate about delivering quality solutions to clients. This is a full-time role for a mid- to senior-level JDE Distribution Consultant to join our JD Edwards Consulting practice based in Ohio. We are seeking to find a strong JD Edwards Analyst with hands–on experience in Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution modules.
The Role and Expectations
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Functional Consultant will focus on supporting new JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementations by providing expertise and leadership related to EnterpriseOne projects. This role will be responsible for the completion of implementation activities as part of the implementation team, and working closely with the consulting staff and the customer.
- Translate business requirements to JD Edwards software solutions
- Create functional designs, test scripts and training documentation
- Configure E1 software to match business requirements
- Assist in estimates of implementation project activities
- Provide product-focused leadership for the functional areas assigned
- Troubleshoot issues with business process configuration
- Understand E1 table structures to create functional designs for reports, conversions and integration technical work
- Provide internal and customer-focused training
- Drive standardized business processes among distribution systems to simplify business processes
- Work closely with management to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs, then translate those needs to functional systems requirement documents and design specifications
- Manage the overall testing process and project deliverables to within defined project plan timelines
- Support the needs of line management with enhanced financial system capabilities
- Manage overall testing process and project to production change management lifecycle
- A passion for doing the right thing, client success and working smart
- The desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment
- 5-7 years of experience with JDE EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and/or Distribution system
- Ideally, experience with JDE EnterpriseOne Procurement and Advanced Warehousing modules
- Advanced knowledge and experience with full system implementations, demonstrated while serving as a Project Lead
- A strong understanding of software development process from design, requirements gathering, analysis, deployment, testing methodologies, training, change management, and production support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As an Oracle Gold Partner, Briteskies is a leader in leveraging JD Edwards Enterprise One and JD Edwards Enterprise World applications and designing tightly integrated, customized enterprise solutions. Briteskies also helps B2B and B2C companies seamlessly develop and integrate eCommerce solutions with JDE and other enterprise software systems. From back office business processes to eCommerce and business partner collaboration, our certified professionals have the functional expertise to help companies realize the full potential of their investment in the JD Edwards system.
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Briteskies has been recognized for continued growth in the industry by numerous organizations, including being named an Inc. 5000 company, receiving multiple NEO (Northeast Ohio) Success Awards and being a seven-time Weatherhead 100 recipient. Our strategic partners include JD Edwards, IBM and Magento.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only. No third parties or agencies please. Briteskies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must provide documentation to support eligibility to work in the United States.
Fill out the form to apply for this position