Key Considerations when choosing a JD Edwards Consulting Partner
When it comes time to select a JDE consulting partner, there’s an endless number of options available to you. Choose the right partner, and your project is on a great path for success. However, choosing a partner that does not fit can lead to frustration, delays, and lost opportunity. Some of the key points to consider when selecting a partner include:
- Are they highly recommended by an associate, friend, or someone who has worked with them in the past?
- Do they have a positive reputation in the industry?
- Can they provide you with documented success stories which relate to your situation?
- Do they demonstrate a thorough understanding of the problem at hand?
- Would they be considered a thought leader?
- Does their industry experience match your situation?
- Have you interacted with the people who will actually be working on your project – are they compatible with your organization’s style of working? (*Cultural fit is a key consideration that is often overlooked.)
- Do they have a documented methodology that is specific to your type of project?
- Do they have a documented project management methodology and communication plan that fits your company culture?
- Does the implementation plan include not only the what, the when and the how, but also the why and the impact?
JD Edwards Consulting Team
Your success with JD Edwards software is always our highest priority. Whether your project is to implement JDE software, or upgrade your version of JDE, or adding an integration to another system, our JDE consulting team will bring passion and expertise to your project. Some of our key experiences includes:
- Oracle/JDE Gold partner, with decades of combined consulting experience with JD Edwards systems.
- Uses the best of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies to ensure we deliver on time and on budget
- Deep industry expertise in the areas of Distribution, Retail, Mining and Logistics, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas.
- Specializes in version upgrades, new implementations, software enhancements, training and support for both JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne.
- Especially well versed in Financials and Reporting projects.
- Expertise in supporting technologies including IBM I (iSeries, AS/400), IBM WebSphere Commerce and Magento eCommerce.
- Provide a battle-tested eCommerce Integration Module for B2B, B2C and B2B2C
- IBM Certified Solution for JDE B2B eCommerce
JDE Consulting Industry Experience
Like you, we recognize that no one can effectively deliver all things to all people. We focus on a handful of specific industries and help our clients solve tough business challenges. We leverage the latest features and capabilities of JD Edwards’ software to meet your strategic business objectives and enhance your profitability.
Working in the distribution industry – Operating in the distribution industries, you realize that optimization of your processes is critical to the success of your company. Our Distribution clients see immediate and long-term results across the board by increasing turns, reducing carrying costs and optimizing operational processes.
Regardless of your business, everything that happens in the organization flows into the financials. Our financial consultants can help you define a strategy that fits your company. We’ll help you to take advantage of the JDE accounting systems to significantly improve your financial processes and operations. Our innovative solutions can lead to practical and cost effective results that will aid you in achieving your business goals.
Within a manufacturing company, optimization of your manufacturing processes is critical to success and profitability. We can assist you with designing and implementing manufacturing processes that can help you significantly improve your manufacturing operations. Our innovative solutions can lead to practical and cost effective results that will aid you in achieving your business goals of increasing throughput, reducing waste, and increasing labor productivity.
We help our B2B and B2C retail clients with an array of services that have been tailored to specifically for them. From vendor management and procurement strategies to eCommerce and omni-channel shopping, we provide both a stable JDE backend as well as powerful eCommerce solutions to power the growth of your business.
Transportation services, logistics, and warehouse management are intertwined in moving equipment and supplies to the work site and shipping product and cargo to customers. Our expertise in the mining industry coupled with our expertise in supply chain management give us the ability to create flexible supply chain solutions for your specific needs.