Briteskies began in 2000 when Mike Berlin decided to start an information technology consulting firm. He recruited his former coworker, Bill Onion, and the two of them set out to deliver something that they had not yet seen in the market: technical expertise and a dedication to doing right by the customer.
As Mike and Bill established the company, they began to bring on more help. Nathan Giri was the first person to join Briteskies, and has been with the team ever since. Following his lead were Dave Balser, Matt Wolf, and Senior Consultant Ted Pshock. This initial group of guys quickly became a talented, hard-working team.
Every team needs a mascot, and for Briteskies it was not just another brown cow, in fact it was an orange cow. In the same vein as Seth Godin’s book, Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Becoming Remarkable, Briteskies wanted to stand out in their field.
Over the years and through all of the different iterations of the company, one thing has remained constant: Briteskies’ dedication to both clients and team members. The company has grown, but the commitment to helping team members to stretch, learn and grow has remained, and helps keep us trusted by our customers.
“It’s rare to find a technology company that combines technically challenging work with a true work-life balance. Briteskies provides both and allows employees the flexibility to grow personally and professionally.” Mike D.
Briteskies is incredibly unique in that our growth and development as professionals is as important as implementing successful solutions for our clients. Our Directors encourage each team member to pursue his or her own passions, and provide support whether it relates to a project or personal matter. We, as a team, know we can rely on each other; this is probably why we’re Trusted by Our Customers.
Get to know us
- Employee Spotlight: Derrik Nyomo, Magento ArchitectPosted by email@example.com (Derrik Nyomo) on October 28, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Get to know our team with our Employee Spotlight. This month's featured Briteskies team member is Derrik Nyomo. […]
- How Customer Service Affects Business SuccessPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on October 21, 2016 at 2:30 pm
The old adage “the customer is always right” has been a mainstay in business culture for years. This mindset relates back to the impact […]
- Employee Spotlight: Gian Genovesi, Magento Delivery LeadPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on August 19, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Get to know our team with our Employee Spotlight. This month's featured Briteskies team member is Gian Genovesi. […]
- Welcome to the Team, Rob and Jim!Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on July 29, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Join us in welcoming the newest members of the Briteskies team, Rob Willoughby and Jim Mather. […]
- Employee Spotlight: Nathan Giri, Solutions ArchitectPosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on July 22, 2016 at 2:39 pm
Get to know our team with our Employee Spotlight. This month's featured Briteskies team member is Nathan Giri. […]