Are you looking for an eCommerce solution that will increase revenue,
decrease costs, and can automate your sales processes?
Check out this custom solution designed for global distributor, Alta Genetics.
Meet our Team
After speaking to Briteskies, the choice was simple. In addition to providing us with the technical expertise we sought, Briteskies’ business analysts have guided us in implementing best practices for continued success and growth.Kim Croisdale
Client Success Stories
Magento eCommerce ERP Integration
Alta Genetics was able to automate their manual sales process leading to increased sales and improved operational efficiency while lowering costs.
JD Edwards A8.1 to A9.3 World Upgrade
Scott Fetzer successfully upgraded to A9.3 on time and budget which enabled them to remain on Maintenance and leverage additional JDE World functionality.
Magento B2B Implementation
Cardinal Health’s multisite implementation of Magento Enterprise provided a sales channel for its partners as well as reducing overall cost of ownership.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fear Not, We All Have B2B Marketing IssuesPosted by Lindsey Mink on July 25, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Like any other marketing campaign, B2B marketing has its own set of challenges. As a company, you should be aware of possible obstacles you may […]
- Briteskies Weekly Roundup: July 22, 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Kowalski) on July 22, 2016 at 6:30 pm
When you spend as much time on the internet for work as we do, you come across some crazy stuff. We're sharing our favorite videos, stories, […]
- Employee Spotlight: Nathan Giri, Solutions ArchitectPosted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on July 22, 2016 at 2:39 pm
Get to know our team with our Employee Spotlight. This month's featured Briteskies team member is Nathan Giri. […]
- 3 Common B2B Site MistakesPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on July 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Is your organization struggling to create support for your B2B eCommerce project? It’s not uncommon for businesses to have trouble seeing past […]
- Happy Fiscal New Year: July 2016 Sales Tax ChangesPosted by Avalara on July 18, 2016 at 2:30 pm
"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." – Winston Churchill Following Churchill’s logic, sales tax rates, […]
Do you have a question which keeps you up at night and you can’t seem to find the answer? Ask it here and we will send you a response as well as post it to one of our FAQ pages.