Are you looking for an eCommerce solution that will increase revenue,
decrease costs, and can automate your sales processes?
Check out this custom solution designed for global distributor, Alta Genetics.
Meet our Team
After speaking to Briteskies, the choice was simple. In addition to providing us with the technical expertise we sought, Briteskies’ business analysts have guided us in implementing best practices for continued success and growth.Kim Croisdale
Client Success Stories
Magento eCommerce ERP Integration
Alta Genetics was able to automate their manual sales process leading to increased sales and improved operational efficiency while lowering costs.
JD Edwards A8.1 to A9.3 World Upgrade
Scott Fetzer successfully upgraded to A9.3 on time and budget which enabled them to remain on Maintenance and leverage additional JDE World functionality.
Magento B2B Implementation
Cardinal Health’s multisite implementation of Magento Enterprise provided a sales channel for its partners as well as reducing overall cost of ownership.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0 CapabilitiesPosted by email@example.com (Gian Genovesi) on February 8, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Magento recently released a webinar that goes into detail about Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0. Paul Boisvert, VP of Digital Commerce Product […]
- Briteskies Weekly Roundup: February 5, 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Kowalski) on February 5, 2016 at 8:00 pm
When you spend as much time on the internet for work as we do, you come across some crazy stuff. We're sharing our favorite videos, stories, […]
- Best of the Blogosphere: February 2016Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on February 5, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- Disadvantages of Moving to a New ERP SystemPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Balser) on February 3, 2016 at 4:25 pm
For companies that are still running legacy versions of JD Edwards World (A7.3, A8.1, A9.1), there are three general upgrade options […]
- Advice From a Project Manager: RequirementsPosted by Katie Conaway, Gian Genovesi, and Matt Trimmer on February 1, 2016 at 4:20 pm
Any eCommerce project comes about when a company has a need that is not being met. The goal of the project is typically to meet that need while […]
Do you have a question which keeps you up at night and you can’t seem to find the answer? Ask it here and we will send you a response as well as post it to one of our FAQ pages.