Are you looking for an eCommerce solution that will increase revenue,
decrease costs, and can automate your sales processes?
Check out this custom solution designed for global distributor, Alta Genetics.
Meet our Team
After speaking to Briteskies, the choice was simple. In addition to providing us with the technical expertise we sought, Briteskies’ business analysts have guided us in implementing best practices for continued success and growth.Kim Croisdale
Client Success Stories
Magento eCommerce ERP Integration
Alta Genetics was able to automate their manual sales process leading to increased sales and improved operational efficiency while lowering costs.
JD Edwards A8.1 to A9.3 World Upgrade
Scott Fetzer successfully upgraded to A9.3 on time and budget which enabled them to remain on Maintenance and leverage additional JDE World functionality.
Magento B2B Implementation
Cardinal Health’s multisite implementation of Magento Enterprise provided a sales channel for its partners as well as reducing overall cost of ownership.
IBM WebSphere JD Edwards Integration
SVP’s integration project resulted in them being able to filter products, manage currencies and languages across multiple countries.
Recent Blog Posts
- Best of the Blogosphere: May 2016Posted by email@example.com (Hannah Gierosky) on May 6, 2016 at 2:52 pm
Sometimes we come across a blog that is so good that we just have to share it. We will highlight a few of our favorites each month here on the blog, […]
- Magento Imagine 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Gian Genovesi) on May 4, 2016 at 2:49 pm
The Imagine conference is one of the most awaited events of the year in the Magento community. Attendees spend all year preparing, and the event […]
- Operations Summit with Multichannel MerchantPosted by email@example.com (Bill Onion) on May 2, 2016 at 2:23 pm
Our team recently had the chance to attend the Multichannel Merchant Operations Summit in Cincinnati. From April 12-14, the fifth annual Operations […]
- Briteskies Weekly Roundup: April 29, 2016Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Kowalski) on April 29, 2016 at 6:19 pm
When you spend as much time on the internet for work as we do, you come across some crazy stuff. We're sharing our favorite videos, stories, […]
- The 80/20 Rule and Why It’s Actually ImportantPosted by email@example.com (Kayla Reaves) on April 27, 2016 at 2:29 pm
The 80/20 rule started off as the “Pareto Principle,” named after economist Vilfredo Federico Damaso Pareto. Legend has it that […]
Do you have a question which keeps you up at night and you can’t seem to find the answer? Ask it here and we will send you a response as well as post it to one of our FAQ pages.