Are you looking for an eCommerce solution that will increase revenue,
decrease costs, and can automate your sales processes?
Check out this custom solution designed for global distributor, Alta Genetics.
Meet our Team
After speaking to Briteskies, the choice was simple. In addition to providing us with the technical expertise we sought, Briteskies’ business analysts have guided us in implementing best practices for continued success and growth.Kim Croisdale
Client Success Stories
Magento eCommerce ERP Integration
Alta Genetics was able to automate their manual sales process leading to increased sales and improved operational efficiency while lowering costs.
JD Edwards A8.1 to A9.3 World Upgrade
Scott Fetzer successfully upgraded to A9.3 on time and budget which enabled them to remain on Maintenance and leverage additional JDE World functionality.
Magento B2B Implementation
Cardinal Health’s multisite implementation of Magento Enterprise provided a sales channel for its partners as well as reducing overall cost of ownership.
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Omnichannel eCommerce?Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Gierosky) on September 14, 2016 at 2:30 pm
The term “omnichannel eCommerce” has been tossed around quite a bit in the eCommerce realm lately. But what is omnichannel eCommerce, and […]
- Extending uRapidFlow with a New Profile Type in Magento 2Posted by Navarr Barnier on September 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm
For a recent project, we created a brand new product type in Magento 2. Part of that implementation involved linking child products to a parent. […]
- Briteskies Weekly Roundup: September 9, 2016Posted by email@example.com (Michelle Kowalski) on September 9, 2016 at 6:45 pm
When you spend as much time on the internet for work as we do, you come across some crazy stuff. We're sharing our favorite videos, stories, […]
- The Real World CallsPosted by Lindsey Mink on September 9, 2016 at 2:30 pm
As a recent high school graduate, I was ecstatic when I was given an internship opportunity with Briteskies. I was eager to work with a real world […]
- Fall Layers for Your eCommerce SitePosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Kowalski) on September 7, 2016 at 2:30 pm
As summer winds down and the weather cools off, it can be easy to mourn the loss of warm temperatures and sunshine. Instead of holding on to summer […]
Do you have a question which keeps you up at night and you can’t seem to find the answer? Ask it here and we will send you a response as well as post it to one of our FAQ pages.