Briteskies is hiring
Are you interested in managing campaign strategies touching all aspects of search marketing, including keyword management, creating campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics?
- Creating SEM/PPC strategies for clients including keyword research and analysis
- Managing and optimizing existing Internet marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, ad development and testing, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assisting in reviewing SEM/PPC campaigns and optimizing under-performing listing
- Creating weekly reports with analysis of the performance of paid search campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
- Conducting keyword research with CPC estimates and developing a quality keyword portfolio
- Recommending new content for websites as needed
- Continually follow and share digital marketing trends, industry advancements, and algorithm update
- Have experience with a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Have experience working with popular PPC ad platforms, AdWords certification a plus
- Have a BS/BA degree (preferred, not required)
- Have 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC)