Your future is "brite" with a Briteskies job on the horizon.
If you’re looking for a consulting position that’s challenging and supportive, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Competitive pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 401(k) match
- Challenging projects with client interaction
- Collaborative team environment
- Analyzing business application needs and requests
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining applications and databases
- Coordinating project application development and maintenance with other IT associates or consultants
- Writing and maintaining custom application programs and “green screens” on IBM i computer system in RPG IV/Free, CL, and DDS.
- Converting programs written in RPG III to RPG IV/Free and RPG ILE as needed
- Making recommendations for improvement in custom applications
Candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 10 years related application development experience in lieu of degree
- 10+ years’ experience with IBM i OS, CL, RPG IV/Free, DDS, SQL standalone, SQL embedded within RPG, IBM i OS object-level security
- Experience with PDM, SEU, and IBM Rational Developer