Choosing a Magento Consulting Partner
Briteskies – a Magento Professional Solution Partner
Along with our knowledge, training, and experience, our continued focus on the customer enables us to earn trust that lends itself to creating long-lasting relationships. Experience in enterprise, back office, order to cash, and interactive marketing gives us the capability to support the entire continuum of eCommerce services.
Our portfolio includes eCommerce sites that we have designed, developed and integrated for B2B and B2C sites regionally, nationally, and globally.
5 Questions to ask when looking for a Consulting Partner
- Can they provide you with documented success stories that relate to your situation?
Seeing how a partner has solved issues in previous situations can give you a better idea of how they will help to resolve your challenges. Learn how our customers have improved their online sites using these solutions.
- Would they be considered a thought leader in the industry?
Working with someone who is not only knowledgeable but a leader in the industry gives you access to a wealth of techniques and information. Read a few of our published articles here.
- Does their industry experience match your situation?
Would you hire a world-renowned chef to repair your car? Probably not. Make sure that your potential partner doesn’t just have experience, but the appropriate experience for your challenge. Take a look at our industry experience.
- Do they have a documented project management methodology and communications plan that fits your company’s culture?
Learn more about the Scragilefall methodology used to manage our projects and provide the best outcomes for our customers.
- Do they come highly recommended with a positive reputation in the industry?
Joan Jett may not give a damn about her bad reputation, but your consulting partner certainly should. Contact us for a list of satisfied customers.
By choosing Briteskies, you gain access to:
- An official Magento Professional Solution partner.
- Being a Magento Silver Solution partner provides us with exclusive access to resources such as regular business and technical training sessions, as well as constant support, which in turn brings you additional value.
- Being a Magento Certified partner enables us to host training sessions for our clients so that you can further enhance your eCommerce experience for your customers.
- Certified Magento developers, educated with the only Magento-recognized curriculum.
- Our development team holds all of the current Magento offered certifications, which include: Developer, Developer Plus, Front End Developer, Solution Specialist, and Magento 2 certifications. These accolades show the breadth and depth of our knowledge and experience in Magento.
- Our team was in the initial group of 80 worldwide companies that received Magento 2 certification.
- Knowledge acquired through years of experience in eCommerce and ERP integration.
- Our longevity in a sometimes-volatile industry and our years of experience in other tech areas, allows us to adapt to and support the changing needs of our clients.
- Our Magento Managed Services Agreement.
- Our Managed Services Agreement can protect your site from unintended downtime, security threats, or performance hazards.
- Your site receives the necessary updates in a timely manner and at a lower rate and you get back to business as usual.
Retail and Consumer Products
The most widely recognized use of eCommerce, retail and consumer products companies often look to eCommerce to supplement their traditional commerce store, although some are interested in selling solely online. These sites are motivated by a need to identify other ways to maintain current customers, provide service and support, and identifying new revenue channels.
Healthcare companies that are making investments in eCommerce sites are doing so for a number of reasons. They are looking to efficiently manage the procurement process, lower administrative cost, and exercise uniform pricing in the sale of durable healthcare products and supplies. We have assisted healthcare organizations in setting up direct sales sites to consumers and product catalogue sites for partners with the goal of establishing new sales channels, which helps increase market presence and lower the cost of each sale.
For distribution companies, eCommerce sites are a great option to reduce operating costs. Using an eCommerce site eliminates the middleman and allows the company to reach a wider net of customers. Companies using an eCommerce site can realize cost savings by increasing processing speed, reducing errors, and eliminating manual activities. Integrating their eCommerce site with an ERP can help them achieve even greater efficiency resulting in improved supply-chain management among business partners.
Manufacturers are facing increasing global pressure for sales. Effectively designed eCommerce sites can increase speed and accuracy of communications between all parties involved in the process. The ability to sell online also creates new sales channels. If done correctly, manufacturing companies can reduce costs, increase revenue, and improve the products and services that they provide.
It is much cheaper to maintain current customers than to attract new customers. In the financial arena, excellent customer service and support are the guiding principles. For this reason, e-businesses should do whatever that they can in order to provide timely, high-quality service and support to their customers.