Our JD Edwards Consulting Team is here when you need them
Achieve your business goals with an assist from our JD Edwards Functional Consulting Team.
Once your JD Edwards software is implemented, the project team is often disbanded and moves on to different projects and challenges within the company. This often means that the JDE system is used for years with no new systems, modules, or significant changes to its configuration. Our approach to this is to extend and enhance the usage and adoption of JDE through small projects. These projects, known as Business Process Improvement (BPI) projects, help our clients to fully utilize their investment in JDE, and often avoid the need to acquire third party software systems.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, our support and training offerings can help find your solution.
Extend and Enhance Functionality
- Do you need to add modules that were not originally implemented? Modules such as:
- Foreign Currency
- Advanced Warehousing
- Fixed Assets
- UOM conversion
- Did your implementation not go as planned and you are in need help re-configuring or re-implementing certain modules?
- Is your month end close taking longer than desired?
- Have you acquired a new company and need to roll out JD Edwards software to other branches and divisions?
- Do you have a Middleware Project you are interested in launching?
- Are you looking to make the jump to an online B2B site?
- Do you want to improve the connectivity and business processes between your eCommerce system and JDE?
- Do you need help interfacing with another software system?
- Are you looking for some JDE/RPG coding assistance?
- Is your CNC environment in question? Are you looking for a CNC audit?
- Do you want to eliminate some of the custom code and replace it with base JDE functionality?
- Are you on sustaining support and need technical or functional assistance that is not covered in your current support contract?
Expand Your JDE Knowledge With Training Offerings
- Are you new to JD Edwards or have just completed an upgrade or implementation and are looking for foundational training for employees?
- Do you have specific topics you would like to review in depth?
- Are you interested in scheduling a hands-on session where we jointly solve a real-world business need?
- Do you need a go-to resource to answer specific questions?
Check out some of our favorite JDE Blogs:
Our ERP Software Selection Process
by email@example.com (Dave Balser) on March 13, 2017 at 2:30 pm
A software replatform project can be one of the most involved projects an organization can undertake. But before the technical work can begin, one […]
Discovering Solutions with a Business Process Review
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Balser) on January 25, 2017 at 3:30 pm
In a Business Process Review, we help your organization take a look at current software and technologies to figure out how those tools can be […]
Fine-Tuning JD Edwards Demand Forecasting
by Bill Onion on December 12, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Finding the right inventory ordering schedule is a struggle that most companies can relate to. From having out of stock items that you haven’t […]
Running a Business Process Review
by Bill Onion on December 7, 2016 at 3:30 pm
When a new customer approaches us to work on a project, our team typically needs to take a deep dive into the organization’s functional […]
Keeping Your JDE Project from Going Off the Rails
by Andy Klee on June 1, 2016 at 2:09 pm
There are so many factors to consider during a JD Edwards project: from deciding what type of upgrade works best for your company to choosing a […]