Our JD Edwards Consulting Team is here when you need them
Achieve your business goals with an assist from our JD Edwards Functional Consulting Team.
Once your JD Edwards software is implemented, the project team is often disbanded and moves on to different projects and challenges within the company. This often means that the JDE system is used for years with no new systems, modules, or significant changes to its configuration. Our approach to this is to extend and enhance the usage and adoption of JDE through small projects. These projects, known as Business Process Improvement (BPI) projects, help our clients to fully utilize their investment in JDE, and often avoid the need to acquire third party software systems.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, our support and training offerings can help find your solution.
Extend and Enhance Functionality
- Do you need to add modules that were not originally implemented? Modules such as:
- Foreign Currency
- Advanced Warehousing
- Fixed Assets
- UOM conversion
- Did your implementation not go as planned and you are in need help re-configuring or re-implementing certain modules?
- Is your month end close taking longer than desired?
- Have you acquired a new company and need to roll out JD Edwards software to other branches and divisions?
- Do you have a Middleware Project you are interested in launching?
- Are you looking to make the jump to an online B2B site?
- Do you want to improve the connectivity and business processes between your eCommerce system and JDE?
- Do you need help interfacing with another software system?
- Are you looking for some JDE/RPG coding assistance?
- Is your CNC environment in question? Are you looking for a CNC audit?
- Do you want to eliminate some of the custom code and replace it with base JDE functionality?
- Are you on sustaining support and need technical or functional assistance that is not covered in your current support contract?
Expand Your JDE Knowledge With Training Offerings
- Are you new to JD Edwards or have just completed an upgrade or implementation and are looking for foundational training for employees?
- Do you have specific topics you would like to review in depth?
- Are you interested in scheduling a hands-on session where we jointly solve a real-world business need?
- Do you need a go-to resource to answer specific questions?
Check out some of our favorite JDE Blogs:
- Keeping Your JDE Project from Going Off the RailsPosted by Andy Klee on June 1, 2016 at 2:09 pm
There are so many factors to consider during a JD Edwards project: from deciding what type of upgrade works best for your company to choosing a […]
- Auditing the Month End Close ProcessPosted by email@example.com (Dave Balser) on February 10, 2015 at 7:32 pm
Does your organization’s month end close process take longer than it should? Does your team rely on off-the-system spread sheets? Are you […]
- Reconciliations in JD EdwardsPosted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Balser) on December 11, 2014 at 7:21 pm
JD Edwards is a large and complex ERP system with many moving parts and with many data points, and most organizations have a large number of people […]
- Introducing JD Edwards Business Services for eCommerce SuccessPosted by email@example.com (Bill Onion) on November 24, 2014 at 5:28 pm
JD Edwards is an incredibly powerful software system that is designed specifically to help companies run their business. Despite all it has to offer, […]
- Are You Still Doing Manual Cash Applications in JD Edwards?Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Balser) on October 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Are you still suffering through the manual cash application process? If so, it’s time to step up your game. The manual cash process means that […]