eCommerce Project Manager
Briteskies, the knowledge leader for eCommerce solutions, enterprise software, and the integration of business-critical systems, is actively seeking eCommerce Project Managers to join our Cleveland-based team and help our clients establish and grow their online businesses. The desired eCommerce Project Managers will have a wide breadth of knowledge in various online and ecommerce platform technologies, as well as experience working with multi-vendor system integrations and internal development teams. In addition, the desired candidate should have exceptional experience in project management methodologies and resource management to ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed-upon scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives for our clients.
- Own and drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce project solution implementation.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
- Communicate state of the project to executive leadership.
- Drive project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
- Provide eCommerce functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
- Review eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Assess project health and direct any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations. Assess project status and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
- Effectively manage multiple medium sized eCommerce projects, or individual large sized eCommerce projects.
- Create project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities. Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
- Define and document project work breakdowns, monitor task, status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plan as needed.
- Direct daily activities and efficiently manage a project team of business and development resources.
- Evaluate and manage project change impacts.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent, required.
- Minimum 3 years of previous project management experience managing integrated eCommerce B2B/B2C projects in a consulting role.
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce or Magento eCommerce platforms highly desirable.
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks and tool sets.
- Self-starter with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well defined solutions and action plans.
- Ability to flex leadership style to accommodate a wide variety of team member styles and leverage team diversity.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients at all levels of the organization.
- Industry or consulting experience in the Consumer Products Industry with an understanding of eCommerce success factors is highly desirable.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred.
- Agile PM experience a plus
We welcome inquiries from applicants only. No third parties or agencies please. Briteskies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must provide documentation to support eligibility to work in the United States.
Fill out the form to apply for this position